Privacy Notice for Morten Larsen Photography
- Contact details on Data Controller
Name and address:
Morten Larsen Photography
Trekronergade 147 b 2nd.
CVR no.: 12298404
Tel. +45 40326717
This privacy notice describes how Morten Larsen Photography handles and processes personal information with regard to:
- Visitors on mortenlarsen.dk /com website
- Handling of inquiries received via e‐mail or online forms
- Handling of model information
- Personal information
Morten Larsen Photography protects and respects your personal information and rights to privacy. It is always our goal to handle personal information appropriately and in line with current data protection regulations including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The purpose of this notice is to inform visitors on our websites, partners and models about what personal information we collect and for what purposes.
3.1 – Collection and processing of personal information
Personal information is only collected to the extent necessary for the purpose for which it is being collected. The collection of personal information happens directly from you or the company or organization that you represent.
We collect personal information when:
- You send an e‐mail to Morten Larsen Photography or someone associated with Morten Larsen Photography
- You contact Morten Larsen Photography by phone or otherwise makes an inquiry to Morten Larsen Photography
- You visit the mortenlarsen.dk/mortenlarsen.com website and Morten Larsen Photography on social media (Facebook and Instagram).
3.2 – Purposes for processing of personal information
Personal information is processed for the following purposes:
- Managing and maintaining the Morten Larsen Photography business relations
- Evaluation, answering and following up on job applications and castings
- Operation and improvement of the mortenlarsen.dk / mortenlarsen.com website
- Performing security assessments to ensure an appropriate level of IT security to protect your information and vital interests, e.g. to notify any relevant individuals or authorities in case of a data breach
Morten Larsen Photography does not make any automated decisions based on personal information provided to us.
3.3 – Legal basis for processing personal information
The legal basis for processing personal information to the above purposes:
- Performance of our contractual obligation, e.g. evaluation and responding to job applications, castings and inquiries. Art. 6(b)
- Where you have provided your consent for receiving information from Morten Larsen Photography. Art. 6(a)
- A legitimate interest where the purpose of processing is to improve our service and communication to the benefit of interested parties and visitors on the mortenlarsen.dk/mortenlarsen.com website. Art. 6(f)
- Our obligation to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or another natural person, e.g. notifications in case of IT security incidents. Art. 6(d)
3.4 – Revocations of consent
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
3.5 – Protection of personal information
All personal information is stored in secure systems with user access control mechanisms. These systems are periodically checked, and all employees associated with Morten Larsen Photography follow internal rules and procedures for handling personal information.
3.6 – Data retention
Personal information is stored as long as it is necessary for the purpose to which it has been collected. In some cases, the Morten Larsen Photography has a legal obligation to store the information longer.
All received job applications and castings that do not lead to employment will be stored for no longer than 6 months. Often much shorter time. Other personal information received by the Morten Larsen Photography or its associates will be deleted when these are assessed to no longer be relevant.
3.7 – Third parties
Morten Larsen Photography never publishes, sells or passes on any personal information to a third party without your consent unless the company has a legal obligation to do so or this can be reasonably expected in the context of your inquiry.
Morten Larsen Photography uses external partners to provide IT solutions and hosting of the website. Other external partners might be used for colorgrading, editing, bookkeeping and legal advice.
- Your rights
With the limitations set forth in the GDPR, you can always submit a request to exercise your rights regarding your personal information. Depending on the situation, this includes the right to ask about what personal information Morten Larsen Photography holds on you, to rectify any wrong personal information or ask to get your personal information deleted. You also have the right to restrict any processing of your personal information or to get a copy of your information.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact Morten Larsen Photography on the following e‐mail address: email@example.com
- Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is updated occasionally when relevant.
- Contact or complaints
If the above information leaves you with any questions, please send an e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Morten Larsen Photography on phone no.: +45 40 32 67 17.
If you wish to make a complaint to the Danish Supervisory Authority, you can find more information on how to do this by visiting www.datatilsynet.dk